Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

Did you go shopping Friday morning? There wasn't anything that I saw I couldn't live without so I didn't get up to early this year. You can see from the picture what time I left and we( my sister in law Martha was with me) met up with my mom, sister in law Susanne, and Sharla Wall and the mall. I didn't buy much but it was fun just being out with out the kids. You fellow moms know what I mean.LOL We went to Sears first and we were looking through racks of cloths and I guess during that time Martha had taken off a big sign that was hanging on the end of a rack and hung it on her arm while she was looking. Well quite a time later we were getting ready to leave the store and I looked over and saw the sigh hanging there. It was so funny because she had been walking around like that the hole time. She thought it was her purse. She just gave Lands End some free advertisement 8o)

My brother and sister in law spent the night at our house Thanksgiving night so I tries to take a few pictures. My cute little niece Lauren.




Konnor and his best buddy cousin Josiah being cute and silly!

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving! I did! The meal was wonderful and I have so much to be thankful for! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I didn't take any pictures. boo hoo More pictures to come of my kids decorating the Christmas tree. TTFN....










2 comments:

Michele said...

Feel free to send your kiddos my way to decorate our tree! Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. The washer and dryer won't be delivered until Feb. so feel free to bring me your down coat anytime after that. ;o)

Jenny said...

Heather, my girls and i went shopping on black friday. I saw your mom bright and early at (I think) Kohls a long ways off. I didn't have a chance to say Hello. I also saw Katie H. too. Glad you got some time out with out the kids. I remember those days. My girls were troopers and hung out from 3:30am till 11am!