Thursday, November 20, 2008

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a few days but there has been alot going on around here and blogging hasn't been on my priority list. Since Sunday Me, Randy, Konnor and Kade have all had horrible colds. So I have been wiping noses all the time. Tuesday I spent the afternoon cleaning my kitchen and mopping. Well Konnor decided to throw up all over the fresh clean floor at dinner time so you know what I was doing then. Randy surprised me Wednesday and took his last vacation day, so we just hung out at home all day. He has been working so much lately,between his day job and the church, we never see him. Getting to spend the whole day with him was a treat.He drove the girls to school for which they loved! He was going to take us to breakfast but since Konnor wasn't feeling well, he went and got me a hot chocolate from Tim Hortons and some cinnamon rolls. They were so good! We ordered take out from a Chinese place close to our house for lunch. It was a great day.
I have been trying to get Kade's winter baby stuff put on Ebay but haven't had the time. Since Randy was home I let him entertain the boys and I got alot of it done. There is still alot more to do but I got it started so I am happy.
Well that updates you a little on what has been going on around here. We have alot planned this weekend so hopefully I will have a bunch of pictures on Monday to share. TTFN...

The picture is Kade this morning at Breakfast. He decided he was going to help himself to some cereal.

2 comments:

Michele said...

So nice of Randy to take the day off! Hope you are all better real soon!

Rebekah said...

What a good deal for you...getting to spend an extra day with your hubby!! Good job Randy! Proud of you!! Miss you guys! See you in a few weeks!! (ok so 4)