Friday, November 14, 2008

I had to go to the grocery today. So I tried to get as many deals as I could. Keep in mind I shopping with two little boys. My first stop was CVS. No I don't plan on eating all of this candy but I only paid .36 for all of it. A bag of Hersey's Bliss chocolate candy will go good in a Christmas basket for friends and neighbors and teachers.8o)
My next stop was Meijer. My cart was full and I didn't have a calculator so I was a little worried. But it only cost 65$ for everything. I had two bags of chicken,4 boxes of cereal,8 bottles of Kraft dressing, and 3 boxes of GG honey glazed carrots to name just a few items. As you can see there was alot more than that. I was pretty happy.
One of favorite frugal blogs is Money Saving Mom. Well she had a printable coupon for the Kraft dressing. Meijer had it on sale this week 3 for 6$. I used 2 1$ off 2 and it came to 6.00. It then spit out a 4$ coupon good for my next order. So I promptly bought 4 more( I had printed 4 coupons) So then I have another 4$ coupon to spend. It came out to .50 a bottle. We go through Ranch dressing around here more than ketchup.
I got a few other things for free too. My receipt states that between coupons and sale savings I saved a total of 46.01 YAY!!!!!






1 comment:

Holdens said...

good work Heather!