Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday Night out with Friends

The beautiful Christmas tree that was lit while we were waiting for a table. My dinner: Parmesan crusted chicken romano ( no I didn't eat all this)

Sarah's dinner. I don't remember the name but it has shrimp and mushrooms in pasta.


My fellow friends and dinner companions.



My cheesecake pick of the night: Pecan pumpkin ( yes it tasted as good as it looks)
We ended the evening by getting a pedicure. It a first for me and I think I am hooked.LOL It was great.


Thanks for the fun evening girls!!
Thanks to my mom too for watching my kids since Randy was working.






3 comments:

Tamra said...

FINALLY! One of you girl's posted about your night out! I had been waiting not-so-patiently! :) Glad you had fun - minus the parking fiasco! LOL!
The parmesan crusted chicken romano is one of my favorite CF entrees. Sarah's looks good too!

Michele said...

I had a great time! Let's get another, "Moms' Night Out" on the calendar ASAP!

Holdens said...

Yes Heather it was a blast...I think we need to have our husbands start budgeting these nights out for us every month...LOL