Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday Fun

Waiting for the parade to start


Konnor thought this owl was neat.



Three crazy festival goers.The good looking one in the brown coat is my husband.8o)



Saturday was the Christmas festival in Springboro,OH. This is where we used to live and we have gone to it every year since 1999. They have a big parade on Saturday and just normal stuff(craft tents and yummy food ) the rest of the time. Randy was working Saturday morning so I took the kids( Kirstin Stroup stayed overnight) to the parade. It was alot of fun but we near froze to death. I seriously couldn't feel my feet or hands when we got back to the van.

So later that night when Randy got home we packed up and went back to do the normal stuff. The Holdens went with us. We had fun and i didn't get to cold because i was prepared.LOL I added a few more layers to what I had on in the morning and I was quite toasty. I had a yummy Gyro and a big bag of freshly popped kettle corn. Yummmmm. It was really cold so we only stayed about 1 1/2 hours before we were ready to go home. Poor Kade was a block of ice.

I know this sounds weird but I think I would like to celebrate Christmas somewhere where it is 75 degrees. I hate being so cold! We had fun and I will have to wait another year for a bag of kettle corn.


2 comments:

Holdens said...

Thanks for inviting us we had a blast..I love the picture of Paul, Paul and Randy...lol

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Sounds like you all had fun! I agree with you about the cold..brr! We are hoping to be moved to Florida before Christmas and the REALLY cold weather gets here! I completely understand wanting to celebrate Christmas in 75 degree weather!