Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sorry for the long delay in posting but it has been a busy couple of days. Someone told me to get back to posting because they wanted to know what was going on in our life.( Tim) Well after a busy Saturday and a busy Sunday I worked during the day on Monday at Taco Bell. Well Today Konnor woke up sick( throwing up) and the school called me to come get Megan a couple of hours after she got there. She was just fine when she got on the bus. So I now have two kids throwing up and I am about ready to go crazy. I just hope we get rid of all of it before Thursday night because we are supposed to got o Gatlinburg this weekend. Please pray that it will go away fast and nobody else gets it. Cya

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yikes!!! I understand what you are dealing with!! I'm sorry! You can't blame this one on us though!!:-) I will pray hard for you that it goes away fast and no one else gets it. Not only for your sake but for ours!! We want to see you this weekend and we don't want to get any sickness back!!!! Tell Konnor and Megan to feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Sure hope the kids start feeling better soon so you can go on your trip.

Tim and Kristina said...

Good luck! Hope they feel better soon!

Michele said...

Heather,
I'm right there with you! It is now 1:10am and Nate has vomited 4 or 5 times since 11pm. I'll be praying for your family and you can pray for us. We are supposed to leave for FL Friday! Take Care!
Michele