Friday, May 25, 2007

A busy week



It seems like forever since I last posted even though its been only a couple of days. It seems like I have hardly had time to sit down at the computer. You know what it is like coming home from vacation and trying to catch up. Konnor and I did take a break on Wednesday and went to the park where they recently installed a plash pad for the kids. We were there earlier in the year when they were testing it and Konnor did not like it at all but this time he went right out there and had a blast. Maybe because it was so hot outside. We will definitely go again and maybe take some friends next time. I don't know if its allergies or just a cold but Konnor has it and he cant get rid of it. He runs a temperature of about 102 and lays around and whines till I give him Motrin and then he perks up for a while.Then we start the whole process over again. I think I am going crazy because all he wants is me to hold him so then nothing gets done. This weekend its off to camp again to work on the cabin some more. I am gonna be home on Monday though so I can take the kids to the parade. I have too much kid in me to miss it.8o) Maybe next time I will post some pictures of the cabin. I haven't seen it since its early stages so I am excited to see the progress. Randy has really been working hard on it.I am ready for it to be done though!!!!!Well I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!!! Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Looks like Konnor had fun in the water! What park is it? If we were closer Chase would love to go with Konnor!!! I hope Konnor feels better soon!!! Thant stinks! Chase threw up twice before lunch today. I'm praying very hard that it is just a fluke and he is NOT getting the stomach thing again!!! I don't think I can handle that!!! Pray!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamra said...

Sorry we couldn't go to the water park with you and Connor. Maybe next time...if our kids would ever stay away from those bugs. :)