Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knock on Wood

Well so far today everyone is doing better.Two kids puking and doing other undesirable things is enough for this pregnant person. I almost lost it a couple of times myself. A good night of sleep( for the most part) was a good thing for everyone. The storm we had was a doozy and we lost our electricity for about 5 hours and for us that is tragic. Our family can't sleep without noise( Noisemakers,fans,ect...) so that part was a little hard but I was so tired it didn't really matter. At least no one was throwing up. Kaitlyn didn't even come home from school yesterday. She called on Jessica's cell phone on the bus and went home with her and spent the night with her. I don't think I blame her. The school just called to see how Megan was and when I saw the caller ID I about flipped. I knew for sure they were calling about Kaitlyn. Thanks the Lord they weren't.I feel the need for a nice relaxing weekend in Gatlinburg. Hopefully I can make it!!!!! One more day to go. Keep praying for us.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing better. Nate stopped vomiting every 30 min. at 5:30 this morning. He slept till 10:30 and has been able to keep down some juice. Now if we can keep everyone else healthy until we get home from FL I'll be happy. Have fun in Gatlinburg and stay well!
Michele

Tamra said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you about your kids being sick. Know what you're going through. Your kids probably got some of those awful Craycraft germs. Maybe we can call it the Craycraft virus... That's not even funny. :( Hope you all get better real quick!

Rebekah said...

Hey! I'm glad it is so far so good!!!! We'd be really bummed if you guys cannot come!! We'll pray that everyone stays well!!! C-ya soon! (hopefully!)

Angie said...

Hey girl! Hopefully everyone is better by today. Keep your chin up, I know it is rough when everyone is sick! Love ya

Lavy Country said...

I hope everyone stays well. Have a great time in Gatlinburg. No dancing in the square without me. Talk to you later.
wl.