Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Monday Musings





Well the tree are planted.They look so good!! I mainly just wanted to post a few of the pictures I took while the guys were planting. Of coarse I sat and supervised. I thought these pictures of Konnor trying to help were cute. He was watering with the little bit of water left in the hose and then he couldn't figure out why there wasn't any water coming out. I wanted to turn on the water so bad but I didn't. I am a nice mom.( most of the time) lol... the other picture is of the 3 hard working guys doing all of the work while I sat and took pictures.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

hey heather..Konner is such a little man... those pictures are so cute of him...I love boys...I so glad you are having another boy!

Anonymous said...

Konner is so cute. What a good little helper. I especially liked the picture of him staring at the garden hose. Very cute. =)

Lavy Country said...

Hey, Heather just thought I'd say hi. Don't worry about that pound -- you are looking great. The tree crew did a nice job. Talk to you later, wl.

Angie said...

Heather,
Conner is getting so BIG! That was so cute of him staring in the water hose. Maybe you could send it in to "Country" under Country kids!