Monday, April 2, 2007

I Love Spring


Spring is my favoite season. I hate being cold all of the time so when warm weather comes it is such a relief to me. I love to get my hands dirty and plant flowers,dig out warm weather clothes, and go barefoot. As you can see Konnor likes to go barefoot too. Having shorts on,going barefoot and playing outside does a number on a little boys feet and legs.I couldn't resist a picture.

I love when the flowers start coming up. I stepped out onto my front porch this morning and it smelled so good. ( flower smell) So I had to take a few pictures to show you my flowers. We moved to our house late in April so I never got to see the magnolia bush in bloom and I think it is so pretty! The blooms are so big. I thought these Tulips were such a pretty color. Sorry I just go on and on but I love to plant flowers and then seeing them come up in the spring.





Well Kaitlyn just came in the door from school and said that the science fair that she has entered is Wednesday. ( we thought it was in May) So guess what I will be doing for the next couple of days? We have nothing, let me repeat nothing ready. Oh well what are kids for, right.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hmm..great minds think alike - or what? We are both posting about flowers. The only difference is you actually have them in your yard and mine are still in my mind! =)