Saturday, April 14, 2007

Friday night

How was your Friday night? Well mine was pretty boring. Not because of the company( if you read this Kristina) just because we didnt have anything to do. Randy and Tim were supposed to go to camp today ( Saturday) but since the weather was supposed to be nasty they desided they would go up after work and do all the were gonna do at night before the bad weather came. So we spent our Friday night kinda bored. Kristina came over since she didnt have a husband either and we went to Fazoli's for dinner and then we couldn't resist a Frosty Rootbeer Float from Wendy's( if you havent had them they are the best). Then we went home to just hang out. Kristina went home about 11:00 and I went to bed. I have no idea when Randy came home. I woke up at 4:00 and he was in bed with me( a robber couldv'e came in for all I knew). So here it is Saturday morning and he is still in bed and I need to go clean my house. Penn View choir is coming to church tommorow night and a couple of girls are spending the night with us. So I need to go clean clean clean. Bye for now and hopefully I will have a more exciting post next time....

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Don't worry! I'm sure there are more "exciting" day ahead. In August maybe? Then you might wish for a "boring" Friday night! I don't know when I had a "boring" anything for a while! :-)I hope everything goes well with your company tonight!!!