Monday, April 23, 2007

weekend reportings

I figured I would blog early this morning as I have a lot to do today.I am always catching up on Mondays from the weekend. My house is always so messy and I have laundry practically stacked to the ceiling. We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we hosted home builders at our house so you know what that means. I cleaned house all day and then I snuck in a nap with Konnor because I was beat from working all night Thursday. We had a good turn out at home builders and had a lot of fun talking with friends.
Saturday morning(5:00am) Randy went up to church camp to work on the cabin for the morning while the girls and I went to Gretchen Stroup's wedding shower. Sarah Holden and I stopped at a couple of garage sales on the way home but found no treasures.I then had to get home to fix some food to take to a cookout we were having at a friends house. We had a really good time with our friends, Paul and Sarah Holden and their two kids, and Chris and Heidi Lykins and their five kids. The kids had a blast playing in their back yard which resembles a park. ( complete with the wooden play set and a see-saw, and a huge tree house) A short walk across the backyard took them to a creek so they had so much fun. Heidi was a wonderful host! Well most of us know what Sundays are like which brings me to today.
My friend Wilma Lavy and I were talking at church yesterday about clothes for our girls and how hard they were to find. I told her Megan had outgrown some church clothes and I would see if Lauryn liked them or not. She commented that we should use our blogs to post clothes our kids had outgrown ( especially the girls) so we could pass them on to others who could use them. What does anyone else think? Good or Bad? Randy joked that we could call it the KKKK.( Konservative Klothing Konnection for Kids) I just don't know if it would be to much work or not. Let me know what you think okay. Well my messes await me. More later.....

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

We both are in the same boat today!!! Clean, clean, clean!!! Girl clothes are of no use to me but the use of the blog to show clothes sounds good to me!!!!! Go for it!!