Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Yesterday Konnor had his eye doctor appointment. He goes every 4 to 6 months. He did so good! He could see all of the pictures that they showed him, big and some so small I couldn't even see.That was with his glasses on by the way. The doctor said his eye was the same and there was no movement in his bad eye so they wouldn't have to patch it. ( thank the Lord) While we waited on the doctor to come into the room I took this picture. He usually sits on my lap but he thought he was cool sitting all by himself. If he could only keep his hands off of all the knobs and buttons on the equipment. Oh well what do you expect out of a 2 year old.

My friend Katie H. ( I cant spell her last name) just came by and brought her new baby boy over. He was born on Sunday. Oh he is so tiny and cute. Its hard to believe that there will be one of those in my house in a few months. Oh well dinner is simmering. More later....

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hey! That picture of Konnor is so cute! I'm glad it went well at the eye dr. That's cool that Katie and Duane had their baby! Congrats to them. Talk to you soon.