Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A new post. Can you believe it?



Has it reaaly been over a week since I last posted?Either I am not very good at this or I lead a real boring life. I dont know which it is. This post isnt going to be real long but I thought I would post some pictures of Konnor and my trip to the park yesterday. After storytime we ate lunch at the park and fed the ducks and geese. ( duck-doose as Konnor likes to call them) It was so nice outside.I had a very mad boy on my hands when it was time to go home!!

I love to cook new things so when I got my new Kraft Food and Family magazine a couple of days ago I found so many things I wanted to try out. I tried one recipe out last nightand it was so good!! It was called " Creamy bow-tie Pasta with Chicken and broccoli". If you dont get this magazine you can sign up for it free at www.kraftfoods.com. There are always good easy recipes in every issue. There were about 10 recipes in this issue I want to try. I can't wait!! Do you every get tired of fixing the same old thing all of the time? I know I do.Well I promise to do better at posting.At least I will try but right now I have to go pay bills. Its that time of the month.AHHHHH I hate it. oh well.....

No comments: