Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Boy or Girl ?

Well I had my ultrasound and doctors appointment yesterday. When we first started the baby wasn't laying right to see and I started getting nervous but after much pushing and prodding it turned around and we are 100 persent sure we are having a boy. I am very happy. I wouldv'e been either way but I really wanted a boy. Now Konnor can have a room mate and a playmate.Now we just have to come up with a name. I like K and C names ( Cole, Kade ect...) but we dont really know. I even thought about old names/ family names. Who knows. well till next time.TTFN

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy having another boy. I like both the names you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very exciting and happy news!
Ruthanne

sankey family said...

That's awesome - I know Konnor will love a baby brother - they'll be best buddies.
Congrats!

Melodie

Lavy Country said...

Hi -- Heather! Congratulations! I am happy for you and Konnor. Just getting into this blogging and just found yours. You have done a nice job and have some really good pics. See ya later.
Wilma