Monday, April 16, 2007

Ramblings

Well it is Monday and life is back to normal. Last week was spring break for the girls and schedules were messed up and it was a little crazy around here. Not to mention it was cold outside so the girls were stuck inside for most of the week. This morning the big yellow bus came and swept the girls back to school so it is just me and Konnor hanging out again. we kept two girls from the Penn View choir last night and we had a good time. Between everyone in our subdivision we kept 8 choir members so we all got together at the Holden's and had taco salad. It was very yummy and we all had fun. So today it is laundry, clean house, and more laundry. Does it ever end? I need a laundry maid. I.H.C. is this week too so that will make it even more busier. We probably will only go Tuesday and Wednesday nights.It is so much work to get there and then the night is so long, and then we are all tired the next day, but it is the only time we get to see Randy's brothers who live far away so off we go. Tonight is piano lesson night so dinner will rushed again. I need to find something quick and easy to have tonight. hmmmmm Well the washer just shut off so its time for another load to go in. I think I need a bigger washing machine.The kind that holds 13 pairs of blue jeans would be nice!!!! Enough rambling TTFN..

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I agree with you! Where does all the laundry come from? I think it grows in the laundry basket!! I think that is all I ever do! My house doesn't get cleaned because I'm try to "catch up" on the laundry. Someday I'll figure out that that is the impossible!!!! Good luck!