Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Blah Weekend


We had another boring weekend so I won't bore you with the details. Randy went to camp again to work on the cabin so we were alone Friday night and most of Saturday. The kids and I went to a big subdivision garage sale on Saturday morning but I didn't find very many treasures. All I got was a window for the cabin and a puzzle for Konnor. The window was a great deal and the puzzle for Konnor was the best dollar I have spent in a long time. He loves it. Oh well. I need newborn baby clothes but all I saw was clothes for girls. Lots of them. I hope this is not going to be the trend all year!

It is such a beautiful day so I decided to take Konnor to the park to eat lunch and to feed the ducks. There was an older fellow there with his golden lab and he was hitting a tennis ball into the pond with a tennis racket and the dog would swim out and get it. Konnor thought that was the coolest thing. He didn't even want to go play. He wanted to watch the dog swim.

Well its piano lesson night so I have to have a quick dinner so we can get there on time. I like to post pictures but I didn't take any today so I went looking for one to post. I love this picture of Konnor reading his book to Lucy( Paul and Sarah Holden's dog) one weekend when we dog-sat.

Well I hope the rest of our week is a little more exciting so I tell you all about it. Till next time.......

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Garage saleing sounds cool! Too bad there were no clothes though! That picture is just too cute of Konnor and the dog!!! I enjoyed reading about your weekend!

Unknown said...

You're right about the clothes at garage sales. I've been watching the paper to find someone selling boy clothes and all I've been finding are baby girls!!