Monday, February 25, 2008

My CVS trip last week


If you remember I told you last week that I had to spend a 39.95 extra buck that was expiring on Friday. My bounty included:
2 jumbo packs of Huggies
an 8 pk. of Viva paper towels
All laundry soap
2 pks. of ziplock bags
2 Colgate toothpaste
2 Aquafresh toothpaste( trial sz)
1 tube of Neosporin
1 pk of Kotex pads( w/ a free sample of Midol on top)
1 Campbells soup to go
1 pk of fun sz M&M's( Konnor's for being good)
1 Cadbury egg( my Easter time weakness)
1 Crunch Crispy candy bar( I had to throw that in to bring my total up to the right amount)

I paid for all of this with my 39.95 extra buck and had to pay .45 out of pocket. woo hoo

5 comments:

The Going Blog said...

You should be proud of yourself girl! I've made it up to $14 ECBs. The sales haven't been that great or at least what I'm in need of the last couple weeks but I still think it is worth my time.

Rebekah said...

I'm so bummed they haven't put out any more coupons. I need formula and would love to have some $$$ off!!!

Were you running out of toothpast?? Ha,ha!!!!!

Holdens said...

how many tubes of toothpaste do you have??? I have tons..lom

Holdens said...

how many tubes of toothpaste do you have??? I have tons..lom

Rebekah said...

OK!!!!!!......I've updated mine!! Where is your updat??? :-) :-)

Love Ya,
Bek