Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New Favorite Thing


Reed Diffusers. I absolutly love these things! I have always loved candles and my tart burner and I still do but my mom got me a reed diffuser for Christmas and I have fallen in love. I know I am being a bit dramatic but they make my house smell so good. Candles only smell good when you burn them and you cant burn them when you are away from the house. They come in so many different scents too. My sister found Yankee Candle diffusers clearanced at Macy's when she was here in January and I just opened it up.( Pumpkin Spice) I am going to see if it is any better than the cheap ones I have been buying at Kohls. Kohls had them for 4.99 last week so I bought another one. French Vanilla this time. Mmmmmm

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Cool, I have never heard of nor seen them. Maybe I should get out more often :) Hope you are having a good day.

Aimee said...

hmmm...have to try those

Aimee said...

hmmm...have to try those