Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A little bit about nothing

Emma came to visit and play with Konnor when she was in town last week. I think Kade liked all of the kisses.
This is Kades favorite place to sit when I am working in the kitchen.(dont worry,I dont leave him unattended)

Wow, it is Tuesday and I havent posted my menu plan for the week or anything. I am getting lazy. No really I just have a baby that cries, kicks, tries to pull all of the wires out of my computer, or just grabs and eats every piece of paper on my desk when I am trying to blog so I just dont blog when he is awake. Yesterday when he was sleeping I was doing other things. So now it is Tuesday and I am trying to catch up.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Saturday we went calling with the outreach team and Sunday was good for a couple of reasons. I didnt have to cook lunch because we were invited to our friends the Blevins house( thanks Bev and Kris for the wonderful lunch), and the GBS choir was at church in the PM service and they were so good.

Now to Menu plan Monday. I got to thinking about it and I dont think I am going to make a menu this week. It might be making a mistake but I am running low( already) on the grocery budget so I am going to try and eat what we have in the house. I have planned my menu for the past couple of weeks and it has worked great but there have been a few days that we have eaten something else or we have gone to someones house. I have several things that I need to get out of the freezer so I think this week we will be cleaning out the pantry and the freezer. It would probably be easier if I did make some sort of a menu but I just dont feel like it.

I havent posted about my CVS trip lately but this week is gonna have to be a big spender week. The reason being I have a 40.00 extra buck that expires this week so I have to make my order total be that much after coupons so I am really going to have to plan good before I get there. I will let you know later in the week what I came up with. Well I hope you all have a good day. I am off to do laundry. TA TA.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed these pictures! The one of Konnor and Emma kissing Kade is adorable. I also like the one of Kade sitting on the counter. I'm doing the same thing you are this week - trying to make meals out of my freezer and pantry and put off going to the grocery store as long as I can. We'll see how it goes!