Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Menu plan Monday on Wednesday

Is it too late to post my menu for the week? I have been so busy and Kade hasn't been feeling good so I haven't had the chance to sit down and post. So here goes....

Monday; Barbecue ribs, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday; Colorful kielbasa, rolls, fruit salad
Wednesday; Pulled pork sandwiches, french fries
Thursday;Lasagna roll ups,garlic bread,salad
Friday; Going to go see Dave Ramsey and wont be home for dinner
Saturday; chicken strips,macaroni and cheese
Sunday; Roast and all that goes with it

If any of you would like to stop by for any of my gourmet meals this week feel free. :o)

6 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds yummy! We've been having whatever I can scrounge up around here because the cupboards are bare and I am putting off the dreaded trip to the grocery! Dave Ramsey here we come!!!!!

The Going Blog said...

I can just see your girls eyes roll at your Friday night plans :) Hey I might get to see you Sunday. We are coming over to Cincy Friday night and staying till after lunch Sunday afternoon. Make sure Cade is well and able to come. I would love to see him (for the first time ever) :)

The Going Blog said...

opps that should have been Kade w/a K. My girlfriend Ronda's boy is with a C. Sorry

Rebekah said...

Would love to stop by for a meal!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! I wish!!! Have fun Friday!

Anonymous said...

hey mom we get out 3 hours early!!! see you at home!!! does kade have an ear infection??? give him a kiss4 me!!!!
katie oh by the way, we have lunch 11:10

sankey family said...

I wish I could!
~ Melodie