Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Greek Chicken and Pasta


This stuff was so yummy!! It is different than anything I have ever cooked before but it was good. The kids didn't think so and Konnor wouldn't even touch it but I guess that leaves more for Randy and I. The ingredients are mostly things I wouldn't eat but put all together it was pretty tasty. It had marinted artichoke hearts,sundried tomatos in oil, feta cheese,black olives, onion, cicken and penne pasta. Put it all together and yummmmmmmm.

5 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Have you ever made dog food before? It has all normal things found in a persons kitchen and once they are combined it becomes a stinky, homemade dog treat. I think I would like your delicious dish except for the olives. It would be good for me to stretch and try it though.

Stephanie said...

YUM!!!! Recipe, please! Looks delicious!

Michele said...

I'm coming to your house for dinner next week!

Erin said...

After seeing your delicious dinner, I realized how hungry I am. MMMMM I'd like to have your email address to invite you to our blog. We made it private but I'd like to still keep in touch with you.
Take care,
Erin

Erin said...

Oh, my email is etenyart@yahoo.com