Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I FOUND THEM


I am so excited!! I know some of you are wondering if I have done lost my mind. Well I have posted in the past about my deals at CVS. Well this month they had these blood glucose monitors on sale for 30.00. I was told of a coupon worth 50.00 for these monitors and you can also earn 20.00 in extra bucks. Well all month I have checked and called every CVS I could think of and they did not have any. Well today I struck gold. I got 3 monitors and paid 0.00 and I got 60.00 in extra bucks to spend in the next month. Add that to the 26.00 I earned the weekend after Thanksgiving and I now have 86.00 to spend. I have never done any Christmas shopping at CVS but I think I will start this year.8o)

7 comments:

Holdens said...

you bum...did you find anymore for me?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I got my 2 today! YIPEE!! I now have $68 in EBs. Sorry Sarah! :o(

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you found some!! Now we just all have to figure out what to do with these glucose monitors we have and do not need (thankfully!)!!! I'm still looking for my #5!! We shall see!!

Lisa said...

Hi Heather! I love your blog! I wandered if I could ask you what website you downloaded your music from. It's very pretty...

Happy blogging...

Love,
Lisa

krisanddrew said...

OK, How are you guys doing this with cvs. I am so confused?

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I was only able to find 1, but that's $20 that I didn't have before!

Heather said...

Good for you Julie!! I am so glad when other people can get a deal tooo. Dont cha love free money?