Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Happenings

Family Pictures 2007

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Ours wasn't too exciting. Though we did do something instead of sticking to the house all weekend. Friday night we had a surprise cookout, with the other couples of the home builders group from church, for Jim & Betty Jewett, Jerry & Gloria Snelling, and Mike & Sue Pennellatore. They have cooked for our monthly meetings and retreats so it was a " thank you" to them for all their work. We all had to bring our own meat and then Stephanie Phillips provided the bake potato bar. It was all so delicious! Saturday morning we got up and went to the annual family picture shoot at Portrait Innovations. One thing is for sure,getting myself and four kids dressed up in dressy clothes on a Saturday morning is not fun!Then trying to stay halfway presentable till you arrive is another matter in itself. We arrived and had to wait 45 minutes till it was our turn. It was Kade's nap time so I was trying to keep him happy and awake all at the same time. Ahhhhhhh Through it all I think they all turned out pretty good. Konnor was the worst. He wouldn't stand still or stay in the same place the lady would put him and all his smiles were fake. I guess that is what you get with a 3 year old. Saturday night the kids and I stayed home because Randy had to work. It was so nice getting that extra hour of sleep! Oh I have to tell you about my purchases at CVS. My friend Michele has hooked me onto the deals you can get at CVS. They have extra bucks rewards you can earn for buying different things. Well I had accumulated 13 of them. Saturday night I went to CVS and bought 4 Soy Joy granola bars, 2 bottle of Soft Soap body wash,1 bottle of Scope Whiting mouthwash, and 1 tube of Crest Whiting toothpaste with Scope and I payed .31 cents for everything and I generated 10 more extra bucks. ( I used 7 of my previous extra bucks) So now I have 16 extra bucks to use this week. They have Tide on sale so I will probably try and get that this week. I love getting deals like that! Well today is a typical Monday. Tons of laundry and a messy house to clean up. So Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go. Cya

P.S. You can click on the picture to see the rest of our pictures from Saturday.

8 comments:

Connie Lavy said...

Hi,
Your family pictures are great! Your family is growing sooo fast!
The family portrait is nice as well as the individuals.
Have a great day!
Connie

The Going Blog said...

That was fun seeing all your family pics. They turned out really good I think. I'm impressed that you do it every year. That does have to stink getting all dressed up on a Saturday but hopefully that was what you wore for Sunday so they would have been all ready for ya :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Congrats on the CVS deals. I have depleted my extra buck stash and need to get back at it!

Tamra said...

I think the all photos turned out great!

Holdens said...

You family picture looks great. It was hard enough for me to get just 2 teenagers ready..I can't image getting 4 ready!!

Tim and Kristina said...

Hi! Yes, I am alive...
The pictures turned out great!

Kris

Unknown said...

I think your family picture turned out really good. I like them all but I love the last two of Kade! So cute!

sankey family said...

LOVE your family pictures!

Melodie