Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jackson Scott

I just wanted to say congratulations to my brother and sister in law Scott and Suzanne. I now have a new nephew. Since all of the rest of my nieces and nephews live ( or are going to live) far away I now have one I can spoil. Little Jackson was finally born this morning about 4:00. He weighed 9 pounds and 7 ounces. I don't think they knew the length when I talked to them. Scott said he had brown hair and looked like Suzanne. I cant wait to go and see him!! I will post pictures later.

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Theresa!! She said she thought he was going to be born on her birthday and she was right.8o)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations to them. I'm so happy for them ;-)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Michele said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see him! Thanks for the nice comments on yesterdays "Mondays With Mom", it made my day!
Michele

The Going Blog said...

That is exciting! I was wondering when she was due. That's a big baby. Was she expecting it to be? Maybe I will get to finally meet and hold ya'lls babies at camp in June :)

Anonymous said...

Heather, I like the pictures, thanks, you look so pertty holding him . Thanks for the Birthday wish. That was so sweet of you.