Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Happenings

Megan My dad
Kade( Yes there is a body in those blankets somewhere)



It seems like forever since I last posted. I have been busy and i haven't had the time. Last Friday night we had home builders. We had fun socializing with all of our friends and eating good food. Saturday morning Randy went to the men's prayer breakfast so I spent the morning at home just being lazy. Randy worked Saturday night so the kids and I went to My mom and dad's for a hot dog roast. We had fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. The smores were soooo good. I am only posting a couple of pictures. I didn't get one of everybody but you will get the idea. I love bundling up and sitting around a good campfire!

I have to tell you about my CVS deals too. I had some extra bucks getting ready to expire so I bout a large box of Tide ,@ bottles of Dawn dish soap, and a glucose monitor and I paid .25 cents for everything. The glucose monitor was free and I got a mail in rebate to send in so I might make $ off of that. pretty cool huh?

I posted the recipes that I used last night to cook dinner. It was so good and so easy! The only thing I did different is I added a little ricotta cheese and about 1/4 of a pound of ground beef to the sausage mixture. I liked it because you don't have to brown the meat or cook the manicotti shells before cooking it. Add a salad and you have a full coarse meal.

We put Kade in the walker last night to see how he liked it and you can see by the picture that he did. He thought he was big stuff. And you wont believe this but he slept 10 hours last night.( that is not a typo) I am feeling rested today! 8o)

Last night Megan had a school music program to honor all of the veterans. It was really good. I am very patriotic and programs like that bring tears to my eyes and make me want to go join up. Megan has a teacher, who's husband is in Iraq for the second time, and she had a baby Sept. 11 that he has not seen yet. Those people deserved to be honored and not just one day a year!Well I hop everyone is having a good week. Till next time.....

4 comments:

Tamra said...

Kade is too little to be using a walker! :)

Heather said...

I hope he doesn't use it to walk around in for a little while yet. But it makes him happy to be able to sit up and look around for a little bit.He is nosey and likes to watch Konnor play.

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Kade all bundled up. Too cute! That's neat that he likes sitting in the walker. Those recipes look delicious. I might have to try them soon. Good job on the thrifty shopping at CVS. There is something about getting deals like that - very exciting! I bought a glucose monitor too, only mine was from Walgreens. I got it free with a coupon and there's a $30 rebate. I'll send it in and see what happens!

Rebekah said...

Looks like fun!!! I can't believe how big Kade is getting!!!

The recipes look yummy!! Thanks for sharing!!!