Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Tales

Stuck Smiles clothes for Kade

I had a pretty busy Monday.What about you? I had so much stuff to get done.Does anyone Else's house just seem to get so trashed on Sunday? My house always seems so much messier on Monday for some reason. So I had to clean up that mess, do laundry, clean and mop my kitchen, and cook dinner so we could get to piano lessons at 5:15. Konnor and Kade don't always let me get that done in timely manner.

My sister Rebekah sent up a suitcase of clothes, that my nephew Chase had grown out of, with my brother in law Dave when he came home for the week.( they live in FL) It was like Christmas in October! I loved going though all of them. Kade will be the best dressed kid in the county next summer.Thanks so much Bek!!! Now I just have to figure out where to put them all. I let Konnor watch a movie while I went through the clothes and he then proceeded to have an accident in his pants allover the couch downstairs. So I then had to strip the couch cushions and wash them.Which just added to my laundry pile. Later as I cleaned my kitchen Konnor decided to play under his chair in the living room. He then proceeded to get stuck. It was easy to get him out but sat there and cried till I came and rescued him. Kade was laying on the floor in the office when I was mopping and he started crying so I asked Konnor to go in and talk to him. The next thing I know he comes around the corner carrying him to me. If you want to get excited about something just turn around and see your 2 year old carrying the baby to you. Then as I was feeding Kade a little while later Konnor was playing outside and he brought me the newspaper.The only thing was I had already got the newspaper. He ended up bringing me 3 more papers all of which belonged to the neighbors. Ahhhhhh. Randy took the girls to piano lesson for which I was grateful. I got a few more things accomplished and then when he got home he gave Konnor a haircut. Not the best in the world but great for free! 8o) Then our friends Tim and Kristina Wall came over and chatted for a while. I was so glad to see bedtime roll around!! On a good note..Kade slept 6 hour straight last night.Yah So its more of the same old stuff around here today and then off to revival which starts tonight with Paul Pierpoint.( I think that is the right spelling) It will be a busy week. Till next time.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny about Konnor getting stuck under his chair. I love the picture of Kade smiling. How sweet! Isn't it great to get hand-me-downs? I was excited for you just seeing all those nice clothes! I'm going to check out that web site that buys books. I have several from GBS that I might be able to get rid of. Thanks for posting about it. And thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'll be sure to tell Mollie what you said when she gets home from preschool today.

Sarah Cook said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't get see you on Friday! I know about the Monday "After the Weekend" mess! It gets bad here too! Loved your previous post that said that you go barefooted! I am not alone :-)

Rebekah said...

Konnor getting stuck under the chair is a total Chase move!! Too funny! It must be in their genes!! Kade is so cute!!! I love the pic of him smiling!! I can totaly relate with the messy Monday thing! What's the deal? It drives me nuts!!!!

p.s. I'm glad you can use the clothes!!! I just wish I could see Kade in them more!!!!

Janella said...

That smile is beautiful!!! That is one suitcase I wouldn't mind unpacking:)