Monday, October 15, 2007

A quiet weekend

Another word to describe quiet is boring. We didn't do much all weekend. First of all my parents are out of town and my in laws were out of town and all of our friends were out of town so now you know why we didn't have much to do. Kaitlyn and Megan went to PA with my in laws to visit Joanne and Solomon so it was boring and quiet.Real quiet if you know what I mean.8o) It was kinda nice though. Friday night we went to the mall and did some window shopping and then we stopped over and saw Randy's grandma who was alone for the weekend. Slept in for the first time in ages on Saturday. It is so nice to lay in bed on a Saturday morning and not have to get out of bed for any reason. Kade was even good and slept in too. Then we went to IHOP for breakfast. With nothing to do for the rest of the day we just kinda hung out at home. We had a good day at church on Sunday even if the crowd was a little sparse. My brother in law Scott preached Sunday morning and did a great job. There you have it.The run down of my weekend. Boring weekend makes for a boring post. Hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting. I am off for a walk around the neighborhood with my friends. So I can hear all about their exciting weekend in Gatlinburg. I think I will tape their mouths before we start. LOL

1 comment:

Lavy Country said...

Next time Heather! We missed you! Glad you got to sleep in - I'm sure you deserved that!