Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little bit of everything

A taste of fall Suday babptismal
cousins and friends

Last week was so busy! Between school, revival at church, and doctors appts it seemed like I was always going going going. One day as we drove past the farmer's market right by our house I started craving an ice cold glass of apple cider. Since I am trying to watch my budget I kinda considered that a want and not a need so I wrote it off. What do you know,the next day my wonderful husband came in the door from work carrying a gallon of fresh apple cider. It was so good. Paired with a couple of mincemeat cookies it was even better. Mmmm Mmmm Good!!
Sunday we had our annual baptism at church. Kaitlyn was baptised this year. I am so proud of her!! I took this picture of Konnor and Emma sitting next to the pool. I thought it was so cute. They love playing with each other.
Well this week isn't going to be as busy as last week. Konnor and Kade both have well child visits on Thursday but other than that we can pretty much stay home. I cant believe my baby is two month old already. How time flies. Well I need to get busy.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The apple cider looks great! After tasting the mincemeat cookies at the "Snack and Yak" I can honestly say they look yummy as well! :o)

Rebekah said...

Your apple cider looks yummy!!! I love the picture of Konnor and Emma!! Two cuties!!

Sarah Cook said...

I am not sure what mincemeat cookies are, but they look yummy! It actually feels like Fall today!