Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2 MONTHS OLD


Its hard to believe that Kade is two months old already! It seems like just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. One of the things that I have done to all my kids is take their picture on their birthday every month. I try to do it in the same spot so you can see how much they grow every month. So, once a month you will get a picture of Kade sitting in this chair. Hopefully you wont get to bored. Well I am going to go put on some warm socks. I have all of the windows open and it is pretty chilly in this house.I have the boys in sweatshirts. Of course Kaitlyn wore flip flops to school today. I asked her what kind of shoes she was going to wear in the winter time and she said sandals. I hope she has some real thick socks to go with them sandals.8o) You never know what girls this age will try to wear or do. For all of you with little girls BEWARE!! Well I need to go clean up from lunch and get my clean sheets put on the bed. For all of my friends who are going to Gatlinburg.. I am very jealous and I am trying to decide if I still like you.LOL I hope you all have fun!! Tootles..

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Heather, he is SO cute! I love his eyes in the first picture. I think he looks exactly like you. That's a neat idea about the pictures.

Rebekah said...

Happy 2 month birthday Kade!!! You are a cutie!!!

You go Katie with your sandals!!!I understand the thought!!! Sandals are the only way to go!!! (you may want to move to a warmer climate though!!!):-)

Erika said...

Well I'm not going to Gatlenburg so you can still like me:) Cute pic of Kade.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Kade sure is a cutie!! I love him so much! Except when he empties out his diaper on me! lol!

Jenny said...

Heather, He's the cutest little thing! Enjoy him while he's that little, cuz as you know, they grow up so fast!!! I guess i'm preaching to the choir. And, I will agree with the "BEWARE" of the preteen/teen girl thing. OH MY GOODNESS! All I can say is, they are surely hormonally challenged!! Heather, I'm not going to Gatlinburg, I'm working ALL weekend, so you can still like me too. :o)

sankey family said...

Needless to say, I'm not going to Gatlinburg, either...so we can be bummed together.

Kade is just so cute - wish I could hold him!

Melodie

Anonymous said...

Heather, your little boy is so adorable ,I just love that little face. He looks like you Heather :) I haven't check out the blogs for a while, now I'm glad i did! How he has grown already. We get to be with all our grand-kids Saturday , going to Bob Evans festival. They have some things for the kids there. Trisha, coming tomorrow , we get see to Nicholas. :) and Steve birthday is Saturday, Heather wait tell you get our age!!! :0 we still love life,and doing things together, and just being together. Love Theresa

Janella said...

He is adorable! You can like me even though I went to Gatlinburg:) We missed you guys!