Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hodge podge

A new picture of Kade
Konnor and Emma swinging at the church picnic
Konnor having fun at the church picnic

How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty uneventful. One thing we did accomplish this week was a budget. I am so hooked on Dave Ramsey( if you don't know who he is you should 8o) So we as a family have decided we are going to get debt free. Its alot harder than it sounds.Trust me!!!! Then last night I went the youth group to the youth rally in Zanesville,Ohio. A 3 hour trip in a bus that could use a little more cushy seats and 28 teenagers. I left Konnor with my mom for the night which was a good thing since we didn't get back till 4am. I didn't get much sleep last night. So today is going to be full of household stuff.( cleaning,laundry.....) One other thing I did this week is put my first item up for sale on ebay. I hope this is the beginning of a great thing. We will see. Both things I have for sale though have bids on them so that is exciting to me.I have put up a hodge podge of pictures. A few from here and there. Enjoy!Have a wonderful Fall weekend!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Girl - You are BRAVE to have went to the Youth Rally...on the bus! WOW!

Love the picture of Kade!

Unknown said...

The picture of Kade is too cute! He is so adorable! Konnor looked like he was having fun. Hey, we should rent one of those inflatable things for the next reunion! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your budget! Our "Total Money Makeover" begins Oct.1! The budget is made and the envelopes are prepared. I'm nervous, but excited. Love the pictures of the kids. Kade is so sweet.

Rebekah said...

Love the picture of Kade! He is getting so big!!! Enjoyed the pics of Konnor also!! Wow!! 4am!! You are turning into a party animal in your old age!!! haha!! Glad it went well!! Good luck with you budget!!!

Jenny said...

Hey Heather!!! Good to see you are doing well. I see you had your baby, another boy!! Congratulations, he's so sweet. Hopefully he's a good little fella for your sake. :o) How is everyone doing? Kaitlyn, Megan and Randy? Tell them all I said Hello. I sure miss you all being here in my neighborhood. keep in touch and visit my blog often, I will post pix when i have time.

Chaskim said...

Kade is growing too. Would like to come visit sometime.
Kim