Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A little bit of nothin

Not much has been going on around here,so I guess that is why I haven't been posting. We had a pretty good weekend.The girls had a blast at the kids camp out Friday night. I tried to take pictures but I didn't get one to turn out. boo hoo. I guess I need a new camera that takes good night time pictures. We just hung out at home on Saturday(yes again) and got a few things done. Like caulk the front windows and paint the back door. Exciting I know but it needed done before winter hits. I took this cute picture of Kade on Sunday. I took it mainly for my sister Bek who let him borrow this outfit from Chase. But since it was so cute I decided to post it so you all could see it.m I love his smile. Well I just got home from cleaning a house so i really need to get busy and start on dinner. I have two additional kids to watch after school too so I need to get rolling. Tootles from the boring Loper house.....

8 comments:

The Going Blog said...

He is adorable. I held one of my friends twins in church Sunday night and she cooed and smiled all over her face. Really fun. Then I gave her back after church :) Cade is going to be grown before I get to meet him. Love on him for me :)

Katie and the boys said...

He is getting SOOOOOOOOOOO big!!! I think he grew five inches since I saw him last!!!

Tamra said...

He looked so cute in this outfit on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Wow, Kade is growing so fast! His smile is adorable.

Erin said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. No, I didn't realize we were so close in age. Time has a way of "closing the gap." Your kids are so cute... and the loper gene is STRONG! One of your girls looks exactly like Joanne. Kade is a pretty baby.
Take care,
Erin

Rebekah said...

I LOVE that outfit on him!! That was one of my favorites on Chase!!! I think I have one in every size so let me know when he grows out of that one!!! What a cutie!!!! I love his smile!! He is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

He sure is growing. I can't imagine life at your house boring! A.Becky

Jenny said...

Hi Heather!! Oh that little Kade is just so cute! He's so smiley in all of the pictures you post. I miss little babies but then again, I'm happy that mine are getting big enough to take care of themselves a bit more now. Katie and Megan are getting so tall. Is Katie almost as tall as you? Konner's getting so big too. How's he like the baby? I"m glad it was a boy, he'll have someone to play with.