Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well I went to my doctor appointment today and the word is in. If this baby is not born before next Tuesday I am scheduled to be induced . I have to be at the hospital at 9:00 Tuesday night and I will have him Wed. morning sometime. I did the same thing with Konnor and I had him at 8:30. I was dilated to 3 today so maybe just maybe I will go before then. Please pray that I will!!!!! Next week will be so busy with Randy's sister getting married on Friday night and with family being in town. I guess if there is no complications I will come home from the hospital on Friday morning and go the wedding on Friday night. I think I am a little crazy in the head! I will definitely play things by ear on that one. Oh well I just thought I would update you on the news.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am VERY excited that I will get to meet the newest little one while I'm there!! Sorry it is going to be crazy for you!! Let me know anything I can do to help!!!

Aimee said...

Hope he arrives soon! I mailed him a little present (along with reipes) yesterday (Tuesday). =)

Unknown said...

I hope you go on your own and don't have to be induced. It would be so neat to see you and the baby at the wedding but I hope he comes before Tuesday so you have some time to rest before Friday night!

Leanna Pitcher said...

How neat! Keep us posted.

Katie and the boys said...

Yeah!!!!!! Just do what I did! I went to labor real fast!!!! :>)

The Going Blog said...

Sure, Heather, go ahead and make us all look like wimps. My friend just had twins this week. I forgot how little babies start out. I hope you have an easy delivery. If you don't it won't be because you haven't been active enough. You amaze me.