Monday, August 13, 2007

NEW ADDITION


KADE MATTHEW LOPER
AUGUST 8,2007 9:34am
7 LBS. 13 OZ. 21 IN.

Well he is finally here.Everything went good.In fact it was the easiest labor I have had. I decided since it was my last one I would try an epidural. Why didn't I do that a long time ago I ask myself? Getting the epidural was the most pain I had the hole time. It was a wonderful experience!! Now we are all trying to get back to normal around here. I wonder how long its going to take? At least I have the girls another week before school starts. For that I am thankful!! Kade is such a sweet baby! I just want to keep him like this forever!!! I just want to hold all day because I know he is going to grow up so fast. Well I have stuff to do. I will try to get more pictures on and post often but we will have to see how that goes.8o)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather, he is absolutely gorgeous! I love all his dark hair. Congratulations!

Chaskim said...

What a lot of hair! He's cute-congratulations. We are still waiting on ours. He was due August 12. Kim

Angie said...

Heather, He is so cute!! Congradulations on your bundle of joy!! Glad everything went well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your adorable little boy! He is such a cutie. =)

Aimee said...

Can I hold him please please please?

Beth said...

Congradulations...he is very cute
Beth

Lavy Country said...

I am so happy for you all. Glad you had an easy way to go. He's so very cute! And you looked so good at the wedding. Way to go Heather!

sankey family said...

How precious - congratulations on another beautiful baby! Welcome to the world, little Kade. We can't wait for the chance to see you in person.
Glad you did so great, Heather - that's awesome.

Love to you all,
Melodie

p.s. what does Konnor think of his brother?

Janella said...

This baby is so beautiful, I love the pictures!