Monday, August 6, 2007

Well I think I am ready. I have cleaned my house( if only the rest of the family can keep it that way) finished all the laundry, and the freezer and pantry are both stocked. The boy's room actually got finished last week too. It is so cute. Randy worked so hard on it. We bought paint from Lowes and it was horrible!!!(with a capital H) He painted the walls 3 times and it still didn't cover. So we then took empty cans back to Lowes and told them the problem and they refunded us the money. We were painting white on top and orange on the bottom of 3 walls and one accent wall was completely orange. You would think orange would cover anything well......... Randy decided he would change the color of the accent wall to gray and off I went to Sherwin Williams. Would you believe that 15 minutes and one coat of gray covered the wall beautifully.Now with the Hotwheels border up it is so cute. We were finishing up with the last piece of border when Konnor came in,crossed his arms and said that he didn't like cars. It was so funny. Randy told him"tough" and that he had better start liking them. He likes them now! 8o) Now I just have to get bedding. Well you probably wont see a new post from me in a little while but I will definitely post some pictures as soon as I can. Pray for me Wed. morning and I will so appreciate it!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you alot lately and hope everything goes good. I'm sure you're excited about the little guy getting here!

The Going Blog said...

I just asked Aunt Annie about you today. I thought surely you had gone and had that baby. I'm going to be at your church Sunday morning. If you feel all energetic maybe I will see you :)

Janella said...

I'll be praying for you! I can't wait to meet Jackson! Love,
Janella

Leanna Pitcher said...

Hope all is going well since I know you are at the hospital already as I write this. Can't wait to see pictures and maybe even a peak at him Friday evening! I wish you the very best! I wish all of you an early Congratulations on your new arrival.

Rebekah said...

I've been thinking/praying for you this morning!! Can't wait to hear from you to hear the good news!!!!! I am totally excited to meet the little guy (hopefully tomorrow!!). See you soon!

Love,
Bek

sankey family said...

Heather, You have been in my thoughts and prayers - I know you're at the hospital now. I will be waiting to hear some exciting news really soon!

Love,
Melodie

Leanna Pitcher said...

He is absolutely adorable! It was great to see you and the new baby at the wedding this evening. Very BRAVE of you! Way to go - I guess you're a pro now, since this is #4. He is very cute. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Heather, the new baby is just a doll. I hope you're getting some rest. It was nice to see you at the wedding.