Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ok I had this huge long post along with the girls picture but when I published it it disappeared. To tell you the truth I don't feel like typing it all again. This is the second time it has happened to me. I will make a long post short. I pretty much had a horrible week last week due to sickness and having to be stuck in the house and missing everything fun at church. This past weekend I came down with the virus that Konnor had and I thought I would die. ( or close to it) But the good thing is that the girls went back to school and it has gone better than I thought it would. They were were so helpful around the house and I thought I would be lost without them but it has gone very smooth without them. Kade had his 2 week checkup and he now is up to 8lbs and 5 oz. He does have to go to Children's medical center to see a cardiologist about a heart murmur that has not gone away. That is going to be on Thursday so please pray for him. They are going to do an echo cardiogram and an ultrasound on his heart to make sure everything is okay. I will let you know how it went on Thursday.( or Friday) TTFN

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey! Glad to hear you are feeling better!! We will be thinking/praying for Kade! I hope everything goes well on Thursday!

Blogger has done that to me a few times. I'll blog a ton then publish it and it doesn't show up. It usually shows up about 24 hours later!! Very annoying!

sankey family said...

We'll be praying for Kade..and we'll check back for an update.

Love,
Melodie

Lavy Country said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. That can be rough - you do just feel like you are going to die. We'll be praying for you and tell Dr. Ross you're friends of mine and show his nice side -- I don't think he has a bad side! Is he the one you're seeing? Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

Hope everything goes good with Kade's appointment. Both my kids had slight heart murmur's but they went away. Hopefully his will do the same. Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I think it's so neat how Kaitlyn and Megan are such a help to you. They are both sweet girls.

Angie said...

Heather,
We are praying for you and Kade. Hope you are better. Will be checking back to see how Kade's appointment went!