Monday, August 13, 2007

Well I don't really know what happened to my previous post but the pictures showed up and the posting did not. hmmmm I just wanted to let you all know that we are home and everyone is doing good. WE are all trying to get back into some mode of normal around here. Is it possible and how long does it take?I am so glad I have the girls home for one more week before school starts again. The are a big help! Kade is a pretty good baby and oh so sweet!!! I just want to sit and hold him all day because I know he is going to grow so fast. It really depresses me. If only babies could stay babies forever. Well I have a pile of laundry to do so I need to get busy. Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my previous posts and for your prayers too. I know that is why I had such a easy delivery this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather, you might want to check my blog regarding the great deal I just got today on baby food. I know you don't need it yet, but the coupon expires on Wednesday of this week and I thought you might like to check it out! Hope you have a good evening. I keep getting back on your blog to see the pictures of Kade. He is just so cute!