Thursday, October 9, 2008

MISC....

I was uploading a few of my pictures back into my Kodak software and found a couple that had to post. Enjoy!
Konnor decided to make himself some strawberry milk. I don't think the mixture was quite right! LOL Yes that is the milk on the top and syrup on the bottom.
The morning I found Kade in the middle of the kitchen table. He couldn't figure out how to get down. Kade was hungry so he thought he would help himself to some cereal. Super Golden Crisp and cookie crunch.( I buy the most healthy cereal for my kids.LOL)

5 comments:

Constance said...

Those are some great pictures. Hey you can't blame him for wanting some strawberry syrup.

Aimee said...

That stawberry milk makes me want to throw up! =)

Tamra said...

Now that's my kind of strawberry milk! Too funny. You have your hands full with two energetic boys!

Anonymous said...

Did i mention that I am NOT related to Konnor?? Ugh that makes me gag!! Knowing him, he would probably drink it!!

~Regina~ said...

What funny pictures! Kids keep life exciting! Glad you're back online again.