Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Back

Yes, I finally have my computer up and running. But there are no programs installed so I don't have any pictures to post yet. I have to install my Kodak software before I can upload any of my pictures that I have on camera. I have tons.
I have so many things to do today. It looks like something blew up in my house. I am babysitting my friends little boy,who is 4 months older than Kade, so I am chasing 2 little boys around today. I also have to figure out what kind of cake I am going to make for Konnor's birthday tomorrow. He wants a monster truck cake. Shouldn't be to hard I just have to take the time to sit down and figure it out. For some reason I am always waiting till the last minute to do anything. Well duty calls. Hopefully next time I post I will have some pictures to share. TTFN...

3 comments:

Constance said...

I am glad that you got your computer fixed. I will be looking forward to some pics. Good luck with the cake.

Michele said...

Welcome back! My house is a mess too, I don't know what it is about Sunday but this place always goes to pot! ;o) Good luck on the cake!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

I do not know if you remember me or not, but I am Elizabeth Hirschy Flowers. I lurk on your blog regularly ;o) Anyway, I have made a Monster truck cake for my son a few times as he is completely crazy about them! I simply had him take a hammer to some old, cheap play cars and lined them up on a 9x13 cake that had been frosted brown with clumps of frosting for dirt. We then took one of his play monster trucks and sat it up on the cake like it was crushing the cars. You can add green frosting for grass and even little flags and etc. He loved it and your little boy probably would too! Have fun..hope it turns out!