Friday, October 31, 2008

Candy Anyone?


We had a fun and friendly time getting candy this year. Thanks to Janella for letting us gather at her house. The kids had so much fun going together. Enjoy the pictures.

A nice and naughty Tigger




The Loot

My three candy getters




Kaitlyn and Jessica thought they were too grown up this year
Megan was a pioneer person(?)
Konnor and Bryson C. Two cowboy buddies
The whole gang. (click on the picture to enlarge)

Megan,Kade,Anna S., Lindsey P., Jillian C., Jenna S., Bryson C., Konnor,& Jacob S.








4 comments:

Constance said...

What a great time. I have had to slow my kids down on the candy.

It looks like you got the pictures figured out. Great!

Tamra said...

That was so fun. I'm glad the kids got to go together...and we still made it to revival!!! :)

~Regina~ said...

Wow! And I thought we had a lot of candy at our house! :-) Your girls are really growing up. Cute costumes on everyone!

Rebekah said...

Looks fun!! I love the costumes!!! That tigger just gets cuter every time! We missed you guys! Wish you could have been with us!!