Thursday, October 2, 2008

I just wanted to let you know that you have not seen anything new because I still don't have a working computer. You don't realize how much you use a computer till you don't have one. I am going nuts. No deal to find, no coupons to print, no bills to pay( I wonder if the bank will take that excuse), no email to check, you would think that my house would be in tip top shape. I think that is impossible with tow little boys who like to tear things up faster than what i can put it together. Kade new thing is climbing now. Yesterday I was upstairs doing my hair and I heard him shrieking downstairs. I yelled at Konnor to leave him alone and recieved the answer " Im not doin nuthin" Well I walked downstairs and found Kade standing in the middle of the kitchen table. I asked the dumb question" how did he get up there?" Konnor promptly said" he climbed" . Like duh mom.LOL I have a picture but I will have to wait till my computer is workable to post it. Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Constance said...

I have heard the same familiar line from Madelyn about Joshua. I hope you get your computer working soon.

~Regina~ said...

Nice to hear back from you. I hope your computer gets fixed soon. Now that I have gotten used to using my laptop (30th. Bday present) I don't know what I would do without it! I'm with you on not being able to keep up with the house because of small kids. While I was posting a new blog earlier tonight, my 2 year old squashed play-dough into the carpet. Now I have to figure some way to get it out!