Saturday, June 2, 2007

HELP

Help I have a problem. I have lost my sweet, loving, little boy. He has been replaced with a little boy that I don't know. Don't get me wrong. he has his sweet moments but overall he has gone from sweet to monster in a couple days time. I don't know what to do!!!! He has been sick before and this has never happened. He throws fits and screams, he won't share, The other day he refused to get out of bed and come downstairs. He goes to bed mad and gets ups mad. He wont eat anything but junk and chocolate milk. You have to tiptoe around him and give him everything he wants to keep peace and I am not that kind of mom.( Sorry to say) He is so stubborn, you could spank( yes I said the word) him all day and he still wouldn't do what you wanted him to do. Before he got sick all I had to say was" Konnor I told you to pick up your cars" and he would say" sorry mommy sorry" and do it. I want my sweet boy back can anybody help me find him?PLEASE
Tomorrow is Sunday maybe we can all catch up on a little rest. Sounds good to me!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lavy Country said...

Hang in there Heather -- he'll be back. Hopefully just a brief stage. I heard about your excitement at camp. Brings back memories of last year during camp.

Rebekah said...

Has the meds not helped yet? Poor Konnor and poor Daddy, Mommy etc.... I hope things get better soon!!!!

Tamra said...

Bryson is always harder to deal with when he isn't feeling well (but then, who isn't?). Hopefully, you will get your little Konnor back soon!

Katie and the boys said...

Good luck! Once Wes came Michael has been a little monster! The week before I went back to work he was getting back to normal. Now that I am back to work; monster. Hopefully when I am done with work he'll go back to normal. I think him and Conner are just at that stage.