Friday, June 8, 2007

I can't believe that it has been almost a week since I last posted. I haven't done much so I don't really have an excuse. My sweet boy has returned and everyone is feeling good this week. Knock on wood. We have finished the first week of no school. I have heard alot of" I'm bored" and "I don't have anything to do" and " will you take us swimming?" They don't understand that every time I pull out of the garage my pocket book gets skinnier. I did take them to the library to sign up for the summer reading program. So they sit around all day and read. We did go to the park yesterday and they played at the water part. They had a good time since it was 90 degrees outside. Camp is in one week. YAY We are all looking forward to it. Hopefully the cabin is in livable condition by then. Randy is really feeling the pressure now. Anyone who is available to help next Saturday would be made very welcome!!!! He is going up again tonight and will be there all day tomorrow. Then again next week. Oh for a nice quiet weekend at home. I will appreciate it all at camp. Now I need to make a list of what to take to camp. It seems like I end up taking everything but the kitchen sink. Well I really need to get moving today. I worked last night and I am moving very slowly today. One nice thing about the kids being out of school is that I don't have to get up early on Friday mornings. Kaitlyn takes care of things till I wake up. This morning she made pancakes for everyone.They were really good! She loves to cook. Well hopefully I will have some picture to post next time. Till then Off to do some laundry and put a little boy to bed for his nap.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Glad to hear everyone is back to themselves! Enjoy your quiet weekend!! Talk to you soon!

Tim and Kristina said...

Glad the sweet little boy is back. Have a great week!

Kris