Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day


First of all I want to say Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband Randy. He is a great daddy and we love him VERY much!!!He takes care of us so much and works hard so I don't have to go out and work. Speaking of which he has worked so hard on this cabin at camp and he wont even be at camp all week to enjoy it. I love and appreciate him so much!!!

Tomorrow it is off to camp for the week. I can't wait!!! Our new cabin is so nice. The only thing that need to be done yet is the drywall being finished and the painting. I even have blinds up on the windows. All of the beds are made and ready for us to get there. Hopefully I will be able to sit and chat with alot of my blogging friends this week. I plan on doing alot of sitting and relaxing!!! Well I hope everyone has a good week and I will update you on the week when I get back.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Have a very good time at camp!!! I'd love to join you but it is a little bit of a drive!!! LOL! I hope you get to relax. Enjoy your cabin!! Happy Father's Day to Randy! Talk to you when you get back!!

Tamra said...

You have a major excuse to sit and relax! See you at camp!

Aimee said...

hey, I like the picture! Hope you have fun at camp...