Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The big 3-0

Well I have finally hit the big 30 week mark. Its all down hill from here. Or is it? I have church camp and vacation to accomplish yet. Hopefully all goes well. We are going on vacation 5 and 1/2 weeks from my due date to Mackinaw Island in Michigan.Actually we will go to the island only one day. There are no motorized vehicles on the island so I will either walk, ride a bike, ride a horse, or in a horse and carriage that will cost a fortune. Hmmm I don't know which one I will choose. LOL Have you ever seen a 35 week pregnant person ride a bike? I might try it. That's enough of that!! We are almost ready for camp. There are only 6 days left and 1 more weekend to get the cabin ready. Just let me say the cabin will not be finished but it will be livable. There will be beds and carpet on the floor and a couch to sit on. The wall have drywall but they aren't finished yet but I don't care. As long as I have a bed and an air conditioner I will be fine. Well I just wanted to update my blog since I got yelled at from someone( I wont name them) I might post more tomorrow. I have to babysit and the kids will be swimming all day so I might actually have some pictures to post also. I feel like I have been really boring lately. Has everyone given up on me? Oh well I guess I can talk to myself. Tootles....

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

You can do it!! (just not at camp) I can't wait to see ya'lls cabin. When do you plan on getting there?

Rebekah said...

I enjoyed reading your UPDATED blog!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Angie said...

Just thing the time will be here before you know it!! I really enjoy reading your blog, your not at all boring!!