Wednesday, March 14, 2007



I just thought I would post the new style of playing the piano. Konnor doesn't normally run around without any pants on but today I am a little behind( no pun). I was on the computer and I turned around and this was how I saw him. When he heard the camera he said he didnt smile so thus the second picture. He was actually playing nice and not banging.( for once)
Oh boy am I glad Tuesday is over! As most of you know I work on Tuesday nights. When I showed up at work last night icould tell it was not going to be a good night. ( Thanks Erika) I am just kidding, I know you were sick. Since it was in the 70's outside I do believe the entire city and the ones surrounding desided to eat at Taco Bell. And to yop it off they hired a new person that I had to work with all night which is another story all in itself. For about a week or so I have heard about a person ( that is what I will call them) had applied. So who do you think I got to work with allllll night? Side by side allllll night.Sorry,I will explain. It is a him who is trying to become a her and I have to call him a her and I have really hard time with that. He is having surgury to become a her, but to me it looks like a guy who has breasts, wears makeup and fingernail polish, and walks and jumps around like a little girl. AHHHHHHH Now do you understand my predicament? I am a Christian and I have to be Christlike but it is so hard for me to act normal around someone like this. I had to work right next to him( I cant call him her) all night. I know God loves him and I should too but I figured the best thing to do is not work with him so I said no more Tuesday nights. Don't you think that was the best thing to do. Instead of pitching a big stink. I dont know it is so hard.
well I am moving slow this morning, but I need to get moving and get Konnor's pants on for one8o) our new van ( new to us) had a transmition problem so the warrenty is paying for a new one. They gave us this cute little Toyota Rav4 to drive so think I will run to Kroger and get the milk we need and check it out. I should have my van back today.Hopefully I can get a nap in before they call me to pick it up. Then if Randy gets home in time from work we will head off to church. Another long day. Please pray that everything works out for me at work. I really do want to be the example that I need to be and that everyone there already espects of me. Till anotherday then TTFN......

4 comments:

Aimee said...

ahhahahahahah the picture is going on my desktop. Can't wait to see Chad's reaction. =)

Tim and Kristina said...

This gives new meaning to practicing the piano!!! How cute. You should have heard Tim.......
Anyway I think you did the right thing at work but my opinion is not always right!! It would be really hard for me to work in that situation too. ;-)

sankey family said...

These pics are great - Konnor's definitely finding his "natural" talent...lol...I will pray for you about your work situation. There are no easy answers for things like this - but I think you're handling it well.
Have a good day! Love, Melodie

Leanna Pitcher said...

Honery! That's what all kids are. How cute!