Monday, March 12, 2007

A sorry blogger

Am I a sorry blogger or what? Once a week is pretty bad. I dont lead a very exciting life so I really dont have much ot blog about every day. Last week started out with Konnor being sick( throwing up) all night Monday. Being 2 years old he doesnt know how to run to the bathroom so I slept on the floor next to his bed all night. To make it short, It was not a good night. One good thing though it did get me out of work on Tuesday night.Yay!! The rest of the week went pretty well. Randy and I and our friends Tim and Kris were planning on a dinner date for Friday night. Friday afternoon I started feeling sick to my stomach and it didnt go away. Well you can guess the rest of the story. I was sick all night Friday night.I had to cancel our date and I had to miss a bridal shower for Deanna Wolf on Saturday morning, and that really bummed me out!! But I am happy to say that I am feeling good now and no one else is sick yet( knock on wood). I had my monthly visit to the doctor today and everything is stilll going fine. I am so excited that I didnt gain any weight this past month!! I cant believe it. You wouldn't either if you saw how I eat. So I have only gained 2lbs. in 17weeks of being pregnate. I think I am doing good.My next appointment I get to have my ultrasound so I am very excited about that!!! Tonight my wonderful husband took the girls to piano lessons (again) so I get the things done around the house that needed done. To be honest he just didnt want a to do list for while I was gone.8o) The agreement was that we would switch every other week taking them but this is his 3rd week in a row to take them so I am grateful!! Or do you think he just wants some brownie points 8o)? Well If I am going to accomplish waht I said I was going to I need to sign off here and get busy. Maybe something exciting will happen this week and I can update this before the week is over. We'll see......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you and Connor have been sick. I remember when Mollie was about that same age and had the stomach flu. I slept with her on our hid-a-way bed so I could be close when "the time" came!! I think you're doing great with your weight. 2 lbs. is nothing! I'm sure you're excited about your ultrasound - that is always so fun.

Aimee said...

Congratulations again on the baby! =)

sankey family said...

Hi, Heather. Only 2 pounds? That's awesome. I can't wait to hear the results of the ultrasound.
Are you going to find out boy/girl? What are you hoping for?
Have a happy day.
Miss ya,
Melodie

Leanna Pitcher said...

Enjoying you're blog! Even if it is once a week, it's still fun. That's great - only 2 lbs so far. Can't wait to find out what the baby is :)