Monday, March 19, 2007

What a weekend

I just love weekends!! They mean no work, sleep in, cook little,eat out, hang out with friends,and go to church.Overall this past weekend was pretty good!Friday I went and had my nails filled in,which was a good thing because they were geting to look pretty bad. Konnor then proceded to pee his pants in the nail salon right when the lady was putting the top coat on my nails. Most of you know that is not a good time to rush your child to the restroom. He then desided to proclaim to the rest of the salon,over and over I might add, " I peed my pants". I didn't know wether to be embarrassed or to crack up.So I asked for a few paper towels to dry up the puddle and left very quickly. Good thing I carry extra clothes with me.
Friday evening was home buliders and it was so much fun. It was not the typical meeting because this month both groups just got together for a fellowship time. It is so much fun to hang out with friends and play game and talk to very late hours in the night. ( late hours to me anyways) I think we got in bed at 12:30. Bt then we had to get up early( so much for my weekend of sleeping in) and be at Golden Corral for breakfastat 9:00. Junior church started a new theme Sunday and we had to meet to discuss all of the details. Why not do it over breakfast right. Everything looks great by the way.
Saturday night we met up with our friends Erika and Matt for dinner. I had never been to Red Robin so that is where we went. I wishIhadtaken my camera so you could have seen what everyones burger looked like. I know this is boring to anyone who has been there before but to me it was cool and so so good. I wont bore you with the details but I will definitly go back there!!! Sunday the new Kid Church theme was a hit with the young and old alike. I think it is like going to VBS every Sunday. COOL!! Suday night we invited over some friends after church and ate chili speggetti and chatted for a while. Thus my weekend is over. A little rushed but overall a good one. I hope your was as good as mine! Till next time...........

1 comment:

Aimee said...

So....what's the theme? sounds interesting!