Thursday, March 1, 2007

A fresh new day

It is a new day and I am feeling prety good.( although it is rainy and quite dreary outside) Its amazing what a little extra sleep will do for you! Our whole family was in bed at 8:00 last night. That is VERY unusual for us. I worked Tuesday night so I went all day on 3 hour sleep and because of the spelling bee Konnor didn't have any nap so a little extra sleep felt good. An update on the spelling bee, Kaitlyn did very good but she did get out in the third round.She missed the word"temperature" She knew how to spell it but I think she was so nervous and that combined with a couple hundred people watching she couldn't think straight. She got a medal for participating so she was happy about that. This is the first day I actually get to stay home. I have to work again tonight but today I get to stay home. YAY So I get to do laundry and figure out what to fix for dinner. I love to cook but I hate trying to figure out what to cook.Tonight It has to be something quick and easy because I have to leave for work about dinner time. Kids doing homework and chores,Randy coming home from work, and me leaving for work leaves for quite a madhouse at 5:30 on Thursdays. Bye for now... ( hopefully I can get a picture up of Kaitlyn from yesterday)hmmmm