Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why am I always making excuses for my lack of blogging? I think I just stink at blogging and that is it. 8o) I don't like to blog without pictures. I finally went to the store and bought batteries for my camera and guess what? My camera is dead!!!! I am so upset! I have a baby doing new things every day and I don't have a camera. I couldn't even get the 10 month chair picture today. I am dying inside. I am going to have to scrounge around for every dime and penny I have and see what I can come up with to get another one.
My girls are going to Appalachian Ministries Kidz Camp this week. They are looking forward to it. I know they are going to have fun but it is so hard for me to ship them off without going with them. I feel I need to go and keep them "safe".
Well at least you know why my blogging is lacking now. I hope to find a camera soon. TTFN..

No comments: